Commercial Painting Company
Good Commercial Painters will have; the experience, all the necessary tools & materials needed to apply a professional paint job. Having the right equipment & appropriate materials always make the job go smoothly & accurately. Only highly experienced commercial painters & professional commercial painting equipment should be considered when starting your project. In commercial painting, lots of factors are at play on large scale jobs. You'll need a seasoned commercial painting company to get the job done & to promote the health of your Jacksonville building or facility.
FREE Quotes (904) 395.7181
COMMERCIAL PAINTING 101
- Plan, plan, plan! Nothing ensure a successful painting or waterproofing project like extensive planning.
- And use or develop a safety program for all to follow. All commercial painting companies should have one!
- When preparing for a good commercial painting you must acquire all necessary supplies beforehand, So, that you don’t run out of supplies in the middle of the project. This promotes efficiency!
- Ensure that you use experts possessing suitable tools to avoid improper application.
- Prepare or set aside a room or shop area where you can keep your supplies while the painting is going on to avoid the paint from spilling or spoiling. This is important with large commercial painting jobs.
- When commencing commercial painting make sure a foreman or lead painter is involved with each phase.
- When painting, don't just apply the any color. Use our color consultant. Before you start painting make sure you apply a coat of primer to make it last longer and promote better inter-coat adhesion.
- Make you sure the proper steps for the plan/goal are being followed.
COMMERCIAL PAINTING PITFALLS TO WATCH FOR
- Painting requires patience when you're painting you shouldn't be in a hurry or you will end up spilling the paint or spoiling your aim of getting the desired result. You need to take your time to achieve the best results.
- Make sure you remove wallpaper before applying paint, it not advisable to paint over wallpapers if you want to get desired results unless you use the proper oil based primers.
- Don't start painting if there is a need for you to sand or clean any area to avoid spotty work. Preparation is key!
- If you want the best job done it is advisable not to hire an amateurs; hire a seasoned professional commercial painting company.
- Do not paint in closed ventilation, make sure there's cross ventilation to reduce the odor and fumes of the paint. VOCs can be toxic. Commercial painting can be hazardous to the occupants.
- Skip exterior painting in the rainy season if it's not mandatory; due to unforeseen weather problems can arise. And the paint will always take longer to dry inside or out. Humidity here in Jacksonville, Florida can wreak havoc on both interior and exterior commercial painting. We notice this especially when painting metal doors or composite.
- Don't keep tools carelessly after use, make sure you wash your tools after use and dry properly so that it will be in good condition for next time.