Commercial Painting Company
Only highly experienced commercial painters & commercial painting equipment should be considered when starting your commercial paint project. Pro Commercial Painters will have; the experience, all the necessary tools & materials needed to apply a professional paint job. Having the right equipment & appropriate materials make the job go smoothly & accurately.
FREE Quotes (904) 580-6400
With commercial painting, several factors are at play on large scale paint jobs. Hire a seasoned commercial painting company to get the job done & to promote the health of your Jacksonville building or facility. Reach out to us today!
COMMERCIAL PAINTING 101
- Plan, plan, plan! Nothing ensures a successful painting or waterproofing project like extensive planning.
- Always use a safety program for painters to follow. All commercial painting companies should have one!
- When preparing for commercial painting, you must acquire all necessary supplies beforehand, so that you don’t run out of supplies in the middle of the project. This promotes efficiency!
- Ensure that experts possessing suitable tools apply the coatings to avoid improper application.
- Prepare or set aside a room or shop area where you can keep your supplies while the painting is going on to avoid the paint from spilling or spoiling. This is important with large commercial painting jobs.
- When commencing commercial painting make sure a foreman or lead painter is involved with each phase.
- When painting, don't just apply any color. Use our color consultant or designer.
- Before you start painting make sure you apply a coat of primer or conditioner, for longevity and better inter-coat adhesion.
- Stay focused; make you sure the proper steps for the plan/goal are being followed.
COMMERCIAL PAINTING PITFALLS TO WATCH FOR
- Painting requires patience when you're painting you shouldn't be in a hurry or you will end up spilling the paint or spoil your aim of getting the desired result. You need to take your time to achieve the best results.
- Make sure you remove wallpaper before applying paint, it not advisable to paint over wallpapers if you want the best results, unless you use the proper oil based primers.
- Don't start painting if there is a need for you to sand or clean; sand, putty and caulk first. Preparation is key!
- If you want the best job done, it is advisable not to hire an amateurs. Hire a seasoned commercial painting company.
- Do not paint in closed ventilation, make sure there's cross ventilation to reduce the odor and fumes of the paint. VOCs can be toxic. Commercial painting can be hazardous to the occupants, always take precautions.
- Skip exterior painting in the rainy season if it's not mandatory; problems can arise. The paint will always take longer to dry inside or out. Humidity here in Jacksonville, Florida can wreak havoc on both interior and exterior commercial painting. We notice this especially when painting metal doors, railings or composite.
- Don't keep run down tools, make sure you service, wash and dry after use, so that it will be in good condition for next time.