Commercial Painting Company
Highly experienced commercial painters & commercial painting equipment should be considered when hiring for a commercial paint project. Pro Commercial Painters will have; the experience, all the necessary tools & material knowledge needed for a professional paint job. The right equipment & appropriate materials make the job go smoothly.
FREE Quotes (904) 580-6400
With commercial painting, several factors are at play on large scale paint jobs. Hire seasoned commercial painting company to get the job done & to promote the health of your Jacksonville building or facility. Reach out to us today!
COMMERCIAL PAINTING 101
- Plan, plan, plan! Nothing ensures a successful painting or waterproofing project like extensive planning.
- Always implement a safety program commercial painting. All commercial painting companies should have one!
- When preparing for commercial painting, acquire all necessary supplies beforehand, so that you don’t run out of supplies in the middle of the project. This promotes efficiency!
- Ensure that seasoned painters, possessing suitable tools apply the coatings to avoid improper application.
- Prepare or set aside a room or shop area where tools or supplies can be kept while the painting is going on. This organization is important with large commercial painting jobs in Jacksonville, FL.
- While executing the paint project make sure a foreman or lead painter is involved with each phase.
- When painting commercial buildings, don't just apply any color. Use our color consultant or designer.
- Before you start painting make sure you apply a coat of primer or conditioner, for longevity and better inter-coat adhesion.
- Stay focused; make you sure the proper steps for the plan / goal are being followed.
COMMERCIAL PAINTING PITFALLS TO WATCH FOR
- Painting requires patience, painting shouldn't be rushed to make a dollar. Taking the time to execute properly will bring prodigious results. Commercial painters need to take the time to achieve the best results.
- Make sure you remove wallpaper before applying paint, it not advisable to paint over wallpaper if you want the best results, unless you use the proper oil based primers. Latex primer will lift most wallpaper.
- Don't start painting if there is a need to sand or clean; sand, putty and caulk first. Preparation is key!
- If you want the best job done, it is advisable not to hire an amateurs. Hire a seasoned commercial painting company.
- Do not paint in closed ventilation, make sure there's cross ventilation to reduce the odor and fumes of the paint. VOCs can be toxic. Commercial painting can be hazardous to the occupants and HVAC systems, always take precautions.
- Skip exterior painting in the rainy season if it's not mandatory; problems can arise. The paint will always take longer to dry inside or out. Humidity here in Jacksonville, Florida can wreak havoc on both interior and exterior commercial painting. We notice this especially when painting metal doors, railings or composite materials.
- Commercial painters should use the best tools, the proper tools make commercial painting go much smoother and efficient.